"Michael Sharp is “KNJ Construction.” He is a one man team that will provide an honest, detailed assessment of your home project at a very competitive price. He will provide a pre-construction concept drawing for larger construction. Smaller projects need only close consultation with the homeowner. In return for his excellent pre-construction/modification advice the homeowner can look forward to the following regarding Mr. Sharp and his work ethic:
1. An honest licensed contractor who thoroughly knows his trade and does what he says he will do.
2. He will be on the job site everyday of the project. There will be no substitutes. When you hire him he will be there.
3. He will hire all required sub-contractors and they will be under his direct orders. He only hires the most qualified to do the necessary job that he would not be able to do.
4. All sub-contractors will deal directly with Mr. Sharp on all matters; at which time only Mr. Sharp will consult with the homeowner.
5. Mr. Sharp will be on the job from the start of each day and will not leave until the site is secure, clean, and ready for the next days work.
In my and my wife’s opinions Mr. Sharp is the most competent, reliable and knowledgeable contractor that we have ever been associated with. We are delighted with the entire project that he constructed for us. Along with his excellent work we were beneficiaries of his long term knowledge of the construction business thus providing us with numerous ideas to enhance the project and at times to even save us money. His prices are extremely fair considering the outstanding quality of his work and his friendly and charming demeanor. We would not be more pleased with his performance and the results of our project. We highly recommend him for anyone looking for quality work and a down to earth genuine, hardworking, and honest contractor."
Grant and Beverly Dannelly